Thursday, December 1, 2011

Christmas Journaling 2011


Planning Christmas sometimes can become a full time job, the secret is to not forget what is truly important to you.
 
John 8:12
Jesus said to the people,
"I am the light of the world
If you follow me,
you won't be stumbling through the darkness,
because you will have the light that leads to life."

 I am planning on making an advent wreath and do some coloring pages with little man at this website:

There is lots to do and be merry!  Here is my preliminary list, I am sure to change or modify it at least 10 times before Christmas.

  1. Start celebrating advent.  Dedicate bedtime reading to selected verses and talk about Jesus.
  2. Christmas Decorating with my little man:  which takes much longer but creates long lasting memories.
  3. Planning and prepping homemade gifts:  Little man and I love our time in the kitchen baking.
  4. Preparing preschool gifts.
  5. Menu planning for Christmas Eve and Christmas
  6. Last minute Christmas shopping and grocery shopping
I am a little nostalgic looking through old photos.  This one is your first Christmas Dec 2009.

No comments:

Post a Comment