Monday, December 5, 2011

Christmas Journaling 2011

A Christmas Tradition

I will be sharing with you our family Christmas traditions during this month.  My first post introduced you to our first family tradition: the celebration of advent.  Another important family tradition is reading Christmas stories by the tree after dinner.  Carr enjoys having quiet time with both his parents and is always eagered to re-tell the story to us.  Both Chip and I are big on emphasizing how lucky we are to have one another and how we are all a team.  We make this our December theme for the little man.  We try to make Christmas more about sharing than about acquiring. 
Tomorrow, I get to share with you one of my favorite December traditions:  Baking!  I will be sharing recipes and ideas.  I can't wait to start getting my hands dirty! 

Here are some links that I think you will enjoy:

Gingerbread heads
Pumpkin Carmel Macarons
How to freeze cookies for Holiday Baking

Have a great night !

No comments:

Post a Comment